Well, ladies and gentlemen, with this post I will end the review of the favorite titles from a server, dividing it for decades, as you have seen in recent weeks. Of course this is still ongoing, but I thought it appropriate to include as well the difficulty of choosing only ten films decreases considerably. As always they are missing many, but you are still able to watch them on movie2k.io with the best quality.
- ‘Million Dollar Baby’ . After the impressive ‘Mystic River’ , is this awesome movie Eastwood and is dialed. Raised narrative as if it were a boxing match, the manager knocks you at any given time and not allowed to get up, natural feature in his latest film. Anthological performances and use of the voice in off copy. They say it’s the ultimate interpretation of Clint tito, which if true (and it looks like we do), you could not choose a better place to say goodbye to the performance character.
- ‘Unbreakable’ . In one of the last genius discovered in recent years, M. Night Shyamalan . The best tribute we have never made the comics, with immeasurable Bruce Willis, who misled many people because they thought they were going to find something like ‘The Sixth Sense’. The soundtrack of James Newton Howard is impressive, and is well used in the film.
- ‘Artificial Intelligence’ . One of the best films of Steven Spielberg , a fairy tale as wonderful as surprisingly cruel. Haley Joel Osment was able to give acting lessons to more than half of famous actors, what happened to him? One such case of almost total separation between criticism (at his feet) and public (many are still determined to see aliens, and about’ve been to put a picture with tremendous spoiler to prove it is not, come back to see the movie ).
- ‘Amelie’ . Probably the best film of Jean-Pierre Jeunet . Absolutely wonderful with amazing ingenuity bordering the sweetened, without ever stepped on. With small echoes of Truffaut, it is a total and absolute feast for the senses, from its impeccable photography, through its fascinating history, and of course, its unique soundtrack of Yann Tiersen , without which the film would not be the same. Audrey Tautou love us all.
- ‘City of God’ . He attributed all the credit to Fernando Meirelles , and no namesKatia Lund , who was the co-director. A masterpiece that seems the Brazilian response to some films of Scorsese. Narrative and technically perfect is a brutal film from start to finish, which offers respite to the viewer.
- ‘Road to Perdition’ . Second masterpiece of Sam Mendes , based on a graphic novel. Perfect in all its aspects, in addition to containing the last big screen appearance in the great Paul Newman . Also he began to be noticed excellentDaniel Craig . It contains one of the best photography work in the entire history of cinema sadly deceased Conrad L. Hall , who would be awarded a well-deserved Oscar, collected by his excited son.
- ‘Chicago’ . The left last great Hollywood musical. Filled with emotion, surprised in many ways, and one of them is that even Richard Gere nails it. Outstanding debut of Rob Marshall , who would not be able to repeat, acting in his next film.Fabulous musical numbers, in which the entire cast shows his great talent for singing. Deserving winner of this year’s Oscars.
- “House of Sand and Fog ‘ . One of the saddest movies and hopeless of recent American cinema unknown Vadim Perelman . A very dramatic story without any concessions to the viewer. Beautiful Jennifer Connelly (as always), and impressive interpretation of Ben Kingsley , with sublime moments hard to bear so dramatic thereof. The weary James Horner saw the light, and made an excellent soundtrack.
- ‘The Passion of Crsito’ . The demonstration that no need for dialogue (which the film is in Aramaic and Latin until could overrun) if he is an excellent storyteller, as it is Mel Gibson , director infinitely better actor, but is not bad. With a history hiperconocida all God (pun intended), the director manages to make it completely new. To highlight the excellent use of flashbacks, especially one in which the mother of Jesus remembers when his son still small stumbles, combined with the facts present form one of the most emotional moments ever seen on a screen. The famous controversies raised the film are just plain silly.
- ‘Zodiac’ . The masterpiece of David Fincher , thorough film full of surprising details, as to realization. The protagonist trio met interpretations of their lives.With some echoes of films of the 70s, Fincher made a marvel of narrative and rhythm, which can even lecturing. Forgotten by the public, the relaunch their production right now to try to get nominations in the next Oscars.
Now I will retire once more to my chambers to think about new posts to offer. For the best quality of these above movies, please visit project-free-tv.io. It has been a pleasure, as far as possible, to share with you my favorite titles, although of course I have fallen short. It’s your turn.