Throughout the pregnancy, we prepare with love for our baby.They are 40 weeks of waiting, doubts, fears and joys that will culminate with the best of gifts, have our baby with us.
Then I’ll tell you 5 things you can do to care for your baby during pregnancy(according to doctors from ultrasound nyc)
- Do not eat for two!Gain too much weight during pregnancy predisposes to preterm birth or preeclampsia. You can also promote the development of gestational diabetes. Make a healthy diet rich in vegetables and grains and do not forget to take your prenatal vitamins!
- Get a daily dose of information about your pregnancyLearn about your pregnancy and what will happen to you every day allow you to distinguish that things are normal and which are not.
Join our community pregnant, there can find other moms who are going through the same as you.
- Make exerciseA daily walk or swim daily are excellent choices when it comes to physical activity. You’ll feel better, full of energy and decrease your stress level.
- Visit your obstetrician once a monthAdequate prenatal care is essential to your health. Before going to your query write down all the questions you want to ask your doctor, this will decrease your anxiety in new situations that occur during pregnancy.
- Choose a doctor for your babyDuring the third quarter it will be ideal to start looking for a pediatrician who follow and monitor your baby. It is advisable that you make a visit before your baby is born. This will allow the first few weeks are more bearable, having at hand who consult for any eventuality.